Starting a new business is an enormous undertaking that requires careful planning to be successful. There are many complex legal issues you need to consider. You need an experienced business law attorney to make sure you have everything in place so that your new venture is positioned for success.
Attorney Brent Suttles provides business formation services to clients in and near Summerville and Charleston, South Carolina. From the formation of your new business to the drafting of employment, vendor, and customer agreements, he can help you with everything you need to get your business off to a solid start. He will explain the legal protections offered by forming a legal entity such as a corporation or limited liability company.
Our focus on serving small and mid-sized business clients in Summerville and Charleston allows us to get personally involved with our clients and become true legal partners. We work hard to help our South Carolina business law clients protect what they have worked so hard to earn. Also, we are always a phone call away for a simple legal question or ready to handle complicated employment, contract and other legal issues when they arise.
Committed to the Success of Your New Business
Business formation attorney Brent Suttles guides our clients and helps them to avoid common business mistakes and pitfalls. At The Suttles Law Firm, we take the time to understand your business and devise a customized plan designed specifically to meet your needs. We provide comprehensive business formation services, including:
- Business entity selection and formation including corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Creation of business startup documentation including partnership, shareholder, member, and operating agreements
- Restrictive covenant agreements
- Executive and employee compensation agreements
- Deferred and incentive compensation arrangements
- Equity participation planning
- Contract negotiation and formation including commercial property leases, vendor contracts, and other business contracts
Serving Business Clients in Summerville & Charleston, South Carolina
If you need an attorney for forming a new business or to help with business-related contracts and agreements, then please contact our law firm today to schedule an appointment.